Big Easy 4 Person Tube | Berry to Penbrook | 5.5 hour trip
This is a flat rate item which holds up to four people. It is the same price whether you have one or four people on it.
Weekends and holidays are limited to the Berry Bridge to Penbrook Landing only.
Shorter trips, Berry to Brewer Bridge or Cornell to Berry are on weekdays only with the exception of holidays and require 48 hour advance notice. These are approximately four hours in length and require additional fees. Book over the phone by calling 402-376-2503
Five-and a half hour trip (approx) or 12 river miles.
Launching from Berry Bridge (13 road miles east of Valentine and ending 27 road miles east). Landing at Penbrook landing.
Includes Smith Falls, Big Cedar falls & Conner Rapids.
Launch time will depend on the shuttle option selected. If you would like to see these you need to choose "book now" from one of the products/trips offered (Tube-5.5 hour- Berry to Penbrook for example) and this will open a date range. Enter the date which you are considering and it will take you to the page where you begin entering the number of people, shuttle option, etc. Choose the shuttle option drop down and it will show you the shuttle times and options available for that particular trip.
Once you arrive at the Penbrook landing you will be responsible for getting yourself, the tube, cooler/tube out of the river. The equipment needs to be removed from the main landing and placed out of the way for others to safely exit the river.
Check-In / 433 E Hwy 20 in Valentine
- Required at the main office in Valentine. Either the day/night before or the morning of your trip unless other arrangements have already been made.
- Late arrivals (9:00 p.m. or later) who are camping at Berry Bridge or Penbrook camp can make prior arrangements only if someone in the group has used our services in the past and are familiar with the process.
- Everyone will need to have their waiver completed before getting on the shuttle or river. A waiver can be done by going online and submitting it electronically or by printing, signing and bringing it with.
Morning Bus Shuttle:
- Allow yourself enough travel time from Valentine which should take approximately thirty to forty-five minutes to drive to your bus stop. Arrive early so you can get your cooler and other items unloaded and ready to board the shuttle. Remember there most likely will be others riding the shuttle, so be on time. If you are late you may have to catch a later shuttle if there is one or take a shorter trip at your expense. We do understand, however, that things happen such as a flat tire or a phone app that misdirects a person. We won't leave you sitting on the river-bank wishing you were on the river. We strive to accommodate.
Shuttle Back to Camp:
- Launch time can occur any time after 9:30 a.m. but keep in mind that the first return shuttle is not until 3:00 pm.
- Return Shuttles: 3:00, 4:00 (Sunday through Friday)-Penbrook
- Return Shuttles: 3:00, 4:00, 5:00 and 6:00 (Saturday)-Penbrook
- Shuttle times are subject to change based on the river levels and wind. Headwinds will slow you down and the river levels will be different in the spring compared to summer's peak season.
Round Trip - Motel Pick-up and Return Shuttle: (Additional fees added to Base Rate) Tubers Only
Return-Shuttle is the same as the shuttle back-to-camp schedule above. The round trip shuttle option is only available for tubers and requires a minimum number of people. Once in awhile due to transportation circumstances, we make exceptions but not a guarantee.
There is also a "no-shuttle" option under shuttles. You transport your people, we haul the equipment.
Camping can be booked by visiting niobraracamping.com
We have two locations; Berry Bridge or Penbrook campground.
You might also like
7 Days a Week
No Addiitonal permit required.
Adult Beverages ALLOWED.